Standing up for Toronto–St. Paul's
- Critic for Culture and Women's Issues
- Jill Andrew is an award-winning equity advocate, inclusive fashion educator, writer, speaker and columnist. As the co-founder of Body Confidence Canada, Jill advocates to end size and appearance-based discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Jill is a community co-owner of Glad Day Bookshop - the world's oldest LGBT bookstore.
- She has been an avid volunteer and donor to organizations across the GTA, supporting racialized communities, youth, women, chronic health and queer advocacy through community engagement, education, employment, healthcare and the arts.
- Jill has a Master’s Degree in Women & Gender Studies from the University of Toronto, and is a PhD candidate at York University.